Stampin' Pretty. I used my element very differently for this challenge in that it is more of an accent than the star of my card, but I think it works perfectly with this card design, which is for a co-worker who suddenly lost her father. For these cards that will be signed my whole department, I always go bigger with 5x7 design.
- 5x7 Card base in Whisper White
- Two layers in Chocolate Chip and Nursery Suite DSP with corners punched with Scallop Trim corner punch
- Using Big Shot and Scallop Oval die cut to create the base for the image
- Image from Bella Blossoms is stamped two times in Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Early Espresso
- Using paper snipers, cut elements of the flower out and add to base image with Stampin' dimensionals
- Sentiment from Because I Care, Hostess set is stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White
- Using the small and big tag punch to create a layered label
- Paper clip and Bashful blue taffeta ribbon make the final touches.